Fertility treatment for women and men.
Women with the following problems can be successfully treated with traditional Chinese medicine:
- Lack of ovulation
- Lack of menstrual cycle
- Ovarian cysts
- Fallopian tube blockage
- Lesions of the womb
- Immunological infertility
- LH (luteinizing hormone) disturbances
- Unexplainable infertility
- Repeated miscarriages
- Low sperm count
- Poor sperm motility
- IUI; Intrauterine Insemination (complementary)
- ICSI; Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (complementary)
- IVF; In vitro fertilization (complementary)
I have two treatment rooms and am therefore able to treat two patients simultaneously if wished. (The second person has to wait 15 minutes until treatment commences). I will explain to you exactly how you can make an appointment as one of a pair in my online reservation system during your first appointment.
You can read current information concerning fertility and various case studies in my blog.